Why choose us, our 20+ years of experience!
Threading is a method of hair removal that involves rolling a twisted cotton thread over unwanted hair. Hair will be plucked out of the follicle with minimal irritation to the skin. This technique is most commonly used to create an accurate eyebrow shape and to cleanly remove other facial hair.
What you will learn...
- Hygiene & Disinfection
- Classification of hair types
- Stages of hair growth
- Study of skin & hair
- Skin Diseases & Disorders
- Hair growth Analysis
- Step by Step Threading procedure
- Eye brow shape
- Clean up and maintenance
Why Choose Threading?
Threading is more precise and safe than tweezing and waxing because there is more control over which hairs are removed.
This technique is so popular because there is no straining or pulling of the skin. It is less abrasive on acne-prone or sensitive skin, and many say it is less intense than waxing, which can leave behind raw, red patches.
Reasons to Offer Threading
- Not as painful as waxing.
- Precise finish, no strays are left on the skin.
- Can be reshaped every four to five weeks. Usually no need to touch up your brow every week after threading.
- Threading is quick. The process only takes about 10 minutes.
- Threading costs about the same amount as waxing.
- Threading is a gentle and effective form of hair removal.